Tuesday, July 31, 2007

blogcatalog

I was searching around today for some good blogs that talk about music and music business - resources we all can use to better ourselves. A great tool I found in that search was blogcatalog.com… I just went in, typed a few keywords, and a whole mess of blogs popped up in the categories I was looking for.
First of all, blogging is a great way to get your name out there into the marvelous interwebs more often… search engines love them, and so should you. If you’ve got a blog I’d recommend these blog directories as a great place to start to get your name and your blog out into the world.


Blogcatalog (www.blogcatalog.com) appears to be the most professional of these resources, but a quick Google search will reveal plenty more. If you find others that work well, I’d love to hear about them!

----------------------------
Put to use the most powerful online store for independent artists and start selling all of your content from one place! Visit www.musicnuvo.com to learn more.

No comments: